At Red Crown, we respect and value your privacy. The Red Crown website automatically collects and stores non-personal information from our visitors. We like transparency around these parts. So here are some ways we use your information in our restaurants and online:
• Our website collects “cookies” online. Not the delicious chocolate chip variety, but rather the kind websites use to collect information like your computer's IP address, the time and date you access our site, your browsers and operation system, etc. This helps us provide a more personalized approach for you when navigating our site.
• Our website does not collect personal information like your name, address, email address or telephone number without your permission.
• We partner with companies that help make our website and restaurant experience better and easier for you. None of these partners will ever share your information or contact you directly.
• We occasionally collect data about our website analytics and performance that helps us improve navigation, design, and content on the site.
• Our site—and all information you share with us—is secured by sophisticated data networks as well as firewall and password protection systems (that’s IT speak for “your information is safe with us.”) If those systems are ever breached, we will be the first to let you know.
• The only exception to the aforementioned statements is if a law enforcement or government agency requests information as part of a legal proceeding, we are required by law to provide it.